I am excited to announce that January 15, 2015 will be the beginning of a new venture between Jocelyn Andersen and me. On that date we will reveal Equality Junction, where ideas and people meet to discuss women’s equality.
We will be listing egalitarian resources. If you have an egalitarian book you would recommend, please let us know so we can add it to our site. We do not sell books, all we do is point readers to resources. Knowing that there are few websites and almost no Christian bookstores where egalitarian books can be found all in one place, we hope to make titles and authors visible to those who are looking for resources.
Let your friends know. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to be your source.
This past month, I
- Sent three letters to leaders. Did not hear back from them, but that does not stop my efforts.
- gave away many of my books to those I talk with about women’s equality.
- spoke at the Northern Colorado Christians for Biblical Equality Chapter meeting via Skype.
- worked on Equality Junction website with articles and books, etc.
- wrote a Bible Study for Gender Equality called Reclaiming Equality: A 5-week plan for reclaiming our newbirth right. This Bible study will be available free on Equality Junction.
I want to thank all my readers for reading my blog, and also thank you who have just come across this. I work every day without fail for women’s equality. Together we are all building the net.
Calling myself ‘the street evangelist for women’s equality,’ I am speaking up. Will you join me?